| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matecana in February is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Matecana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Matecana, Colombia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Matecana: