| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matecana in May is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 235mm (9.3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Matecana May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matecana, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matecana: